Friday 15 March 2013

Local City Tour: Philippine Int'l Hot Air Balloon Fiesta


It was common to most of us to go far places and seek for beautiful and exciting spots, either for adventure, fun, relaxation or simply, because we have extra money to spend. Just lately, I realized, If I'm dying to see those far places, residents of those places might be dying to see my town as well. So, I decided to tour myself first on the place I've been living in for many years and try to discover what is something other people may find attracting. Believe it or not, It was my first time to witness the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark, Pampanga though the event was held annually since 1994.
(8 photos)





A day I spent in this lively event was something I would really crave to witness again as much as possible.



1 comment:

  1. wow, great pics :) i wish i could shoot photos like that...

    ReplyDelete

Let me share you what is inside A Boundless Frame

Get updates in your Inbox