Thursday 4 April 2013

Baguio City: More than just the cool places


Been here.... Been here all the time. It's Baguio City, Philippines. It's been countless times that I visited this "Summer Capital of the Philippines" due to the cool climate all year long but the coolest during December to February. I love the climate reaching at a moderate temperature of 10 degrees Celcius (probably the coolest I only experienced) but there are records that It reaches lower than that. It's been very common to take photos of the prominent tourist attractions from this small town in the mountain, so, I simply avoided it. I took photos of some things that, for me, gives me an impression of this small city. The very busy night market, arts and crafts and the cool weather, specially at night.

Photos taken was during my December 2012 vacation. 
(7 photos)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me share you what is inside A Boundless Frame

Get updates in your Inbox