Friday 26 April 2013

Staged Subjects: Take Photos with Less or No Effort

There is always a time that I was at a point of thinking, Where can I get a subject "Well prepared" and just waiting for someone to get some shots before they will be taken away? Most of the time, this kind of well prepared subjects such as pretty places or items that were decorated with colorful or elegant  accessories, can be seen on locations with festivities or some kind of celebrations. That's one of the best places to go to collect some simply amazing photos without much effort.
So, one time, I went to an exhibit that displays things that commemorate the history of Singapore. I didn't fail with my purpose of having a couple of photos of things that were visually appealing and placed on a well lit locations. That's what I meant of "Well Prepared" subjects. Some "Well-Prepared" subjects that we may consider are blooming flowers, pretty models wearing their best make-up and dresses and nature to name a few.
Here are some photos on my last visit in a museum.

(8 photos) 



So what else do you think we may consider as "Well-Prepared" subjects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me share you what is inside A Boundless Frame

Get updates in your Inbox