Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bring Out the Beauty of Night Time

Creating an amazingly sharp and detailed landscape during my free time of the day, which is mostly at night time, is one of the things I've been fascinated to learn when I was starting the photo-taking hobby. I know, this photo taking knowledge of night shooting while enjoying the collections of clear and crisp photos I may took will save me from being frustrated in this kind of past-time-turned-serious-hobby. Night shooting, for me, is always related to long exposure photography. A photo taken from 1/10th of a second or longer can be considered taken through long exposure method. Well basically, as long as your subject's movement or the one's around it are moving faster than the rate of your camera's shutter speed, you'll be in the long exposure mode. But to be able to capture a subject in a very low lighting condition, a much slower shutter speed is required to collect enough light that bounces off from the subject's surface.
For beginners and who are not familiar to digital photography terminology, long exposure photography is a method of collecting enough light during times or place that has very small amount of light. It's the same as how you are able to see inside a dark movie theater after some time of staying inside.
 Here are some of my recent photos taken by long exposure method.
(6 photos) 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me share you what is inside A Boundless Frame

Get updates in your Inbox